Client: City of Houston (COH)
Location: Houston, TX
The City of Houston’s Drinking Water Operations (DWO) has identified a need for engineering support for its Large Diameter WMs that are 24” or larger in diameter. This Work will be requested and authorized via work orders to assist DWO to operate, maintain and improve drinking water transmission infrastructure. A+ Services’ scope of services is to support the City to evaluate and assess the existing large diameter WL infrastructure and other related appurtenance issues under Work Order basis.
Related scope of work include/includes:
• On-call engineering support design services for the repair of LDWL leaks on existing joints, valves and blow-offs.
• Supporting the City with identifying existing valving for isolation.
• Coordination material procurement and field repairs with On-Call contractor.
• Assisting field support as Owner’s rep for construction management/inspection (by others) of the work to verify compliance and long-term performance.
• Supporting On-Call rehabilitation and repair of the WL.
• Conducting condition assessment as part of the asset management support.
• CIP planning and trouble-shooting engineering support.
• Other support services such as city record information, design standards, GIS mapping/ modeling support, etc.